Thursday, June 10, 2010

Working...

Today, I had a really great pitch session with Brandon Whitlock - lots of fantastic ideas for the development of a new project I'm working on; a farce called The Mayfair Affair. I've never written a farce, and it's been a long time since I've done comedy. But this idea jumped into my head almost fully formed a few months back, and I can see working on this as a great opportunity to write something that might have legs (would be something that a lot of other places might be interested in producing).

I have one other play currently on the front burner, Several, which I am working on a second draft of within this next week so that I can start rehearsing it with the floodlight theatre company, then I can look at starting a draft of Mayfair.

No comments:

Post a Comment