Thursday, May 20, 2010

The obvious starter blog post

Ok, so it must be done. The very first blog post. The one where I describe why it is that I've finally gotten together enough ego and stupidity and describe why it is that I finally started a blog.

I've wanted to get enough gumption to do a blog for some time, but haven't - citing time, things to blog about, self-absorbtion as the things I didn't have enough of to keep a blog going for any more than three weeks. We'll see if I was right.

My plan is to post a variety of things here.
* Posts about me, my writing process and progress, and the things I'm working on.
* Posts of my thoughts about the arts, my faith, and other things that interest me.
* Short stories and possibly script pieces that I've been writing.

If you care, leave a comment. If you're confused, leave a comment. If you become violently angry about what I post, just ignore me and move on to the next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment