Saturday, August 4, 2012

About... Pyramids - Day 03


Pyramids

It's hard to know what to say about this one.  I purposefully took abstract to the next level, perhaps past any measure of sense.  There's a couple of connections probably worth mentioning, so I'll give it a shot.

The jacket thing is something that's been rolling around in my head for a while, so I'm trying it out here - it came from sitting behind a kid in a long event in a room that was hard to temperature control, so it'd be really cold for a while, then it would get hot; but he took it to the extreme.  The domino thing is something that's from an activity of my day today - not too much to say about it, it was just what came to mind.  The names were the first words that came to mind; no idea why.

And yes, the pyramid speech is the first section of the Wikipedia article on pyramids.

Anyway, it's really late right now, and I wanted to finish this before I went to bed.  Bad idea?  Possibly.


No comments:

Post a Comment