Monday, August 6, 2012

About... Silverware and the Strip - Day 05


Silverware and the Strip

Yeah - I'm catching up.

Straightforward little piece, writing by just following my nose.  I've always been a fan of the image of a table of silverware getting overturned - like in American Buffalo.  Didn't have much of anything else in mind in terms of images or symbols.  Like I said: straightforward on this one.

Still sitting in the same place from writing the last play, dining room table.  No music this time - but for some reason, I'm still wearing the earbuds.  (don't understand it myself)

Well now it's incredibly late, and I will definitely pay for this tomorrow.  Let's try not to get behind again, shall we?  (it's the Olympics.  too many interesting stories to be told there...)

No comments:

Post a Comment